NSW Health renews its call for increased testing across Sydney, even if you have the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
City COVID-19 testing clinic locations
There are a wide range of testing clinics in the area, and GPs also offer testing:
- St Vincent’s clinic at the East Sydney Community Centre, 34-40 Burton Street Darlinghurst
- The Sydney Hospital Emergency Department
- Central Railway station clinic, 1 Eddy Avenue, Haymarket
- A pop-up testing clinic, The Albion Centre, 150 Albion Street Surry Hills
- Kirketon Road Centre Mobile testing clinic Walla Mulla Park, Woolloomooloo
Surrounding areas for Sydney-siders include
- Prince of Wales Hospital, 14B Avoca Street Randwick
- Bondi Beach drive-through car park clinic
For more information on testing clinics visit NSW Health.
The information on this page relates to the City of Sydney local government area only.
Find more information on the latest Covid-19 case locations and view a heatmap of cases by postcode.