NSW Health renews its call for increased testing across Sydney, even if you have the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19.
City COVID-19 testing clinic locations
There are a wide range of testing clinics in the area, and GPs also offer testing:
- St Vincent’s clinic at the East Sydney Community Centre, 34-40 Burton Street Darlinghurst
- The Sydney Hospital Emergency Department
- Central Railway station clinic, 1 Eddy Avenue, Haymarket
- A pop-up testing clinic, The Albion Centre, 150 Albion Street Surry Hills
- Kirketon Road Centre Mobile testing clinic Walla Mulla Park, Woolloomooloo
Surrounding areas for Sydney-siders include
- Prince of Wales Hospital, 14B Avoca Street Randwick
- Bondi Beach drive-through car park clinic
For more information on testing clinics visit NSW Health.